What are the advantages of IGCSE
The CJD International School Braunschweig - Wolfsburg offers examinations in the following subjects
- English First Language (0500)
- English Second Language (0511)
- Spanish Foreign Language (0530)
- Mathematics (0580)
- Biology (0610)
- Physics (0625)
- Chemistry (0620)
- Geography (0460)
- German First Language (0505)
- German Foreign Language (0525)
- Art and Design (0400)
- Music (0410)
- other first languages
For detailed information on the syllabi of the IGCSE subjects please check http://www.cie.org.uk/qualifications/academic/middlesec/igcse/subjects.
IGCSE Certificates are recognized by academic institutions and employers worldwide. The Certificate is the official document at the end of compulsory education. Each learner’s performance is benchmarked using eight internationally recognized grades. There are clear guidelines which explain the standard of achievement for different grades.
Available grades are A *, A, B, C, D, E, F, G.
5 Cs or better in English, Spanish, Maths, Biology and Geography are recognized as equivalent to the “Extended Secondary I Degree” by most German states, including the state of Lower Saxony.
The IGCSE subjects did are Offered at the CJD International School develop and reinforce a broad range of skills thatwill be needed for the IB Diploma programs in Years 11 and 12. The International Baccalaureate Diploma is an internationally programs did our students follow in Years 11- 12th
IGCSE papers are sent in to Cambridge International Examination board and corrected by external examiners who are trained by Cambridge to mark the exams uniformly. Results are released in August; final certificates are handed out in October / November.
The minimum marks necessary for each grade are set each year by CIE for every IGCSE exam. Therefore, there is not an exact percentage scale, but it is roughly comparable to the scale below.
80 - 89
70 - 79
60 - 69
50 - 59
40 - 49
30 - 39
20 - 29
Students of Year 10 usually start their exam sessions with oral components in English 1st language, German 2nd language and Spanish 2nd language in March and April. Oral IGCSE components are conducted by our school and moderated by CIE.
The report card of the second term is the last report given to the students by our school. Written exams take place in May and June.
- How did you experience globalization?
- Why are cats never obedient
- Sprinting makes your legs stronger
- How do I move to India
- How is the annual precipitation measured
- What if Shivaji Maharaj never existed
- What is the best place in Jamnagar
- Why is the Indian government lacking money
- Is there NON HINDU in ABVP
- There really is no life in Antarctica
- Can be seen as rude in advance
- Why are Americans so obsessed with turkeys?
- How do you become an intellectual
- Why did people with piercings get them
- What is delegation
- What is the highest myopic power measured?
- What is your first love doing these days
- How did diamonds get so popular?
- What makes flight attendants sad
- Why do some people find politics boring?
- How did Mao Zedong die
- Is Kanhaiya Kumar doing well for India?
- Who is the richest IIM alumnus?
- When was it called Palestine