What is the main rule in digitization
How much human is there in AI?
“The protection of people has priority over all other considerations of usefulness” - this is a main rule of the ethics commission “Automated and networked driving” set up by the federal government. The automated and networked technology should avoid accidents as much as possible, so critical situations should not arise in the first place.
How much human is there in AI? A comment by Prof. Dr. Oliver Mayer. (Photo credit: iStock © tommaso)
But how does it behave in a so-called dilemma situation, when an automated vehicle is faced with the “decision” of having to realize one of two evils that cannot be weighed up? Who should AI primarily protect in a conflict situation: the occupants of the vehicle or external road users?
What happens when AI systems become more intelligent than humans and have their own motives? "Then they would probably make decisions that favor their own kind and possibly harm people," says the computer scientist Prof. Dr. Fred Hamker, who researches how the brain works at Chemnitz University of Technology, with the aim of developing novel, intelligent, cognitive systems. The scientist rightly sees a danger in such a scenario. Before fully automated driving goes into large-scale production, there are still a few exciting questions to be answered!
- Sorry for Prince Harry
- What is a New Age Movement
- Can education and employment stop population growth?
- Who is the most respected Indian in the world
- Can a Pakistani Muslim go to America
- How is a senior discount calculated
- Can a military tank survive a tornado?
- Why do idealists get angry
- Do biofuels reduce CO2 emissions
- How to use a tampon
- Are there subliminal messages in Tangled
- Why are most people always against me
- What is a web application in Java
- Who are your favorite public intellectuals
- Will Pakistan not exist in the future
- How are Baluch in Pakistan suppressed?
- What percentage of Saudis identify with Wahhabism?
- How does Piper feel about Percy?
- Which science has the most math
- Why were communist countries atheist
- What does the cerebral narcissist fear?
- How is the education system in Bangladesh
- Who is the best rapper currently producing
- How did people actually vote for Trump?
- What was your experience at NODET
- What is the point of the social
- Can I get jam jelly through TSA
- Leaving Egyptian Egypt
- What is the point of a child's meal
- Who was Chanakya What is his legacy
- How has Airbnb affected the tourism industry
- Is it really bad to be a good liar?
- What are your top 10 favorite songs