What is an Aadhaar UID
Are you interested in Germany and the German language? In our library you will find a current and representative selection of print and audiovisual media with which we would like to draw your attention to contemporary topics from Germany. English-language books and media make up 40% of our inventory.
Our holdings focus on the German language and culture, feature films and documentaries, and contemporary literature and art. For German learners and German teachers, we offer an extensive collection on “German as a Foreign Language”.
The library is open to the public for anyone who wants to use the books and media in the library or is looking for information related to Germany.
Membership is required for borrowing.
- Fiction and non-fiction in German and English
- German newspapers and magazines
- Music CDs and audio books
- Feature films and documentaries on DVD, mostly with English subtitles
- Games for German learners and native speakers
Easy to read - a selection of German-language literature for learners of German from B2
Library membership fees are:
- Annual membership: INR 1200
- Semi-annual membership: INR 700
German teachers at schools and universitiescan use the library free of charge if they present a confirmation from the school management that they teach German when registering and renewing their membership.
You can register online on our website. Please fill out this form in advance in order to enter the most important data for your registration and to confirm your e-mail address in advance. Make an appointment with us within the next 4 weeks or confirm by e-mail to [email protected] to complete the enrollment process. Our library team will be happy to help you with a personal visit or virtually if you have any questions.
ONLINE REGISTRATION LIBRARY
Library members can borrow a total of 10 media (a maximum of 3 language learning materials and a maximum of 3 DVDs).
Loan period for all media (books, magazines, CDs, DVDs, games): 3 weeks
If the media have not been pre-ordered, you can extend the loan period via your online library account (exception: language learning materials) or contact our loan service by phone or email.
- Make face acne scars unattractive to people
- Are gold watches sticky
- Is Salesforce still in demand
- The ill effects of marijuana are permanent
- Should we annul the marriage
- When did Africa separate from South America?
- What is Britain's greatest military weakness
- What is the federal system government
- Glorifies the Hamilton musical, Alexander Hamilton
- Are green smoothies healthy?
- How did you cure your asthma
- How does the Saavn music app work
- How do you get a TWIC card
- When and how was Lake Huron formed
- What are your top 5 high songs
- Where can I buy weed in Karachi
- Why is Vishnu called Perumal
- Why do forests keep burning in Indonesia?
- Where can I buy Yeezy in Russia
- As are the names of Allah's messengers
- Did the Indians emigrate to England after independence?
- Why don't bears eat deer?
- Is Indian Kulcha better than American burger
- Why is FRIENDS TV show famous