Can alcohol affect the marijuana drug test
We only use the most modern methods that are scientifically based. We do not use strip tests / rapid tests as these show a very high error rate.
The scope of the drug test or the choice of test material depends on your particular question. For example, when selecting the sample material, it is crucial for which previous period (hours, days, weeks) drug consumption or drug abstinence is to be proven.
Complete urine drug screening
With complete drug screening, the sample is examined for the following groups of substances:
- MDMA / ecstasy
- Barbiturates (only in urine)
- Cannabis (THC)
In addition, the creatinine content is measured in urine samples. With this we show that the sample was not obtained by excessive drinking of water or dilution.
Single tests e.g .: cannabis drug screening from urine
In cannabis drug screening, the sample is only examined for THC and its various metabolites. Please note that cannabis may still be detected a few weeks after the last consumption (see self-test).
We offer the analysis for individual substance groups according to the following key:
- Sample flat rate for submitting the sample including collection system, report, etc .: € 9.00
- Price per group of substances examined: € 4.50
|An individual analysis e.g .: on cannabis|
|Sample flat rate||9,00 €|
|An analysis e.g .: on opiates, cocaine and cannabis|
|Sample flat rate||9,00 €|
Individual analyzes are available for the substance groups listed above
The creatinine content is always measured in urine samples. With this we show that the sample was not obtained by excessive drinking of water or dilution.
Special analyzes - extended drug screening
The consumption behavior of addictive substances, stimulants and designer drugs has changed again and again in the last few decades. In recent years a particularly large number of chemical compounds have become newly available for abusive consumption. There are now over 400 different synthetic cannabinoids (Spice) known, and legislators have responded with the New Psychoactive Substances Act (NPSG). We offer drug tests for substances or substance groups that are not tested in classic drug screening:
- 6-acetylmorphine (heroin metabolite)
- Ethyl glucuronide (alcohol metabolite)
- Pregabalin (Lyrica)
- Synthetic cannabinoids
The costs for these special analyzes are exactly the same as the costs for individual tests. (see above).
Drug screening according to US standards
American companies often require drug tests according to American guidelines. Tests for substances such as phencyclidine (PCP), propoxyphene (PPX), methaqualone, barbiturates and oxycodone are often required.
For everyone who is planning an internship or a job with an American company, possibly in the USA itself, we have put together a package for these requirements. We offer this package in addition to the otherwise required tests.
Detection of poisoning / knockout drops
In order to detect or rule out possible poisoning with knockout drops or the like, a large number of substances must be tested. GHB (gamma-hydroxy-butyric acid), barbiturates, benzodiazepines, opiates / opioids, LSD - to name just a few.
The analysis for these substance groups takes 10 days.
Why do we not use rapid tests or why do we refuse to use strip tests:
- Rapid tests mostly lack the required quality for recognized drug analysis. Numerous studies have shown this. In a comparative study carried out by us, more than 20% of the samples were incorrectly evaluated by strip tests.
- Human reading of the test strip is another source of error. People are not objective. Often the stripe is very bright and hardly recognizable. The same test strip was seen as positive and negative by different people. Depending on whether the test person was pre-stressed or not. An expectation influences the perception.
- Rapid tests cannot be calibrated. There is a control zone as to whether the strip test still worked in principle, but it does not show how well the test still worked. The sausage scales in the supermarket also have to be recalibrated every day.
- The biggest problem with the use of strip tests is that they suggest to the person performing the test that they are now a specialist in drug analysis or a toxicologist. But it is not. Therefore, anyone who reads a pregnancy test is neither a gynecologist nor a midwife.
As a specialist in drug analysis, one has to be able to deal with questions that go beyond the actual measurement. Here are some examples:
- Could the positive opiate test have been caused by consuming food containing poppy seeds?
- If the test person claims to have taken certain medications, such as pain relievers, sedatives, sleeping pills, how do they affect a drug test?
- Can a positive result in the cannabis test have resulted from passive smoking of THC? What is passive consumption of THC anyway? Outdoors? In premises? Once? Daily for a week?
- If a test person has been treated with muscle relaxants (e.g. myolastane, lidocaine) by the orthopedic surgeon, how can such treatment affect drug tests?
- Substitol®, Subutex®, Suboxone® and Polamidon are some of the drugs used in substitution therapy. Which are opiates, which are opioids? Which drug is indicated in which drug test? Opiate? Morphine? Methadone? Buprenorphine?
- Can cough syrups be responsible for a positive drug test? Which can? Which not?
Substitol® is a registered trademark of Mundipharma GmbH
Subutex® and Suboxone® are registered trademarks of Indivior Schweiz AG
We can answer all of the above questions and, more importantly, provide toxicological advice on the correct interpretation of test results. We are a chemical laboratory and have experience in drug analysis since 1989. Do not rely on one, more or less, pale strip of a rapid test, but on our experience from over 25 years of drug analysis. "
Little drug science
There are many publications about the different detection times. We recommend, for example, the homepage of the Federal Center for Health Education (BZgA) in Cologne
Please note that the specified verification times can fluctuate.
As stated by the BZgA, the actual verification time depends on many factors:
- the amount consumed
- the frequency of consumption
- the detection limits of the test procedure
- the individual breakdown of drugs
- general physical condition
With the exception of cannabis, the detection times in saliva are on average around 30% shorter than those in urine. The detection times of cannabis in saliva are 1 to 3 days after a single or regular consumption. Sufficient data are not yet available for the detection period after chronic consumption. It is assumed, however, that the verification period does not exceed one week.
If you want specific information about various substances, we recommend the Checkit database! Program of the Addiction Aid Vienna.
- What would Karnataka be without Bangalore
- Will we ever design humans genetically?
- Why is Quora not available in Kannada
- Can my astrology map predict my career
- Who was the first African American billionaire
- Lawyers have you ever hated your profession
- What is virginity
- How do scratches clear themselves without treatment
- What is a basic foot patrol
- How many miles from Imphal to Magas
- How does Windows ReadyBoost
- Why has leprosy become less common?
- Is there a North Korean mafia
- What is an intense whole body routine
- How has technology influenced visual art
- Why is narcissism so harmful to society
- Is the USA a Jewish country?
- How do I use healing crystals
- How is life in the big city
- Which cat behavior annoys you the most
- What are bad things that Hitler did
- Has ended the Khalistan movement
- How would you describe being a woman
- Were Roman soldiers allowed to retreat?