Why are there celebrities
Health Why so many celebrities suffer from depression and the like
- Why so many celebrities suffer from depression and the like
Interview with Prof. René Hurlemann, Deputy Director of the Clinic for Psychiatry and Pychotherapy in Bonn
07/26/2017 | As of 07/27/2017, 9:27 a.m.
Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington was successful, popular - and he was sick. The 41-year-old had spoken publicly about his depression and addiction problems in the past. Many celebrities report similar experiences. Are Celebrities More Affected by Depression Than Others? No. But different, says Prof. René Hurlemann, deputy director of the clinic for psychiatry and pychotherapy in Bonn. In the interview, the 43-year-old talks about self-esteem, vulnerability and the fear of losing everything.
- Has my friend become aloof
- Which test is harder PCS or UPSC
- Who is the greatest freedom fighter of all time
- What is risk capital carry
- Are COMEDK colleges good for engineering
- Opposition of the opposition party in parliament
- How many wives did Arjun have
- Why is there fashion
- What's wrong with Bihar
- What is malignant glaucoma
- How do people fall in love 2
- How can we save trees
- How long has Tasmania been settled?
- How does a molecule reflect light?
- What is the significance of the ring ceremony
- How strong are prostheses
- Ordinary soldiers carry lightning strikes
- Why should Airbnb discriminate against Jews
- Shows a smile when speaking
- Anyone in the UK needs check cashing
- Why does the black color absorb light
- What famous actors are diagnosed as psychopaths
- How is Navratri celebrated
- How do you ruin a good weld seam