What are the main programming languages
The most important programming languages of our time
Thousands of programming languages saw the light of day since the 1940s. Some have been forgotten, while others have enjoyed unbroken popularity for decades.
The most important programming language in the world: CThe programming language most frequently used worldwide is C and its further developments C ++ and C #. Most popular operating systems such as Windows, Linux or Mac OS X are written in C. C was originally designed explicitly for system development, but is now also used in many other areas. The computer scientist Dennis Ritchie, who died in October 2011 and was also instrumental in the development of the UNIX operating system, is considered to be the inventor of the C programming language. He developed C from 1969 to 1973 at Bell Laboratories in Murray Hill, New Jersey.
Java: The answer to all compatibility problemsJava is a development of the computer manufacturer Sun Microsystems and was designed between 1991 and 1995 by computer scientists James Gosling, Mike Sheridan and Patrick Naughton. Java is the second most common programming language in the world and is mainly used on the Internet, but also for games and multimedia applications. In addition, it is one of the most widely used computer languages in the field of mobile radio devices and serves as the basis for software development for various programs. Java uses an independent interpreter, the Java Virtual Machine, and is therefore completely platform-independent. The Java Virtual Machine is by the way in C ++ written.
The foundation of the modern internet: PHPPHP is particularly important for the development of homepages and server-based web applications. It is the most widely used scripting language on the Internet today and is often used in conjunction with the MySQL database programming language. PHP was developed by the Greenlandic programmer Rasmus Lerdorf, who published the scripting language in 1995 at the age of 26.
Python - the easy to understand all-rounderWhile other programming languages are often tailored to specific areas of application, Python is a real all-rounder. The Dutch software developer Guido van Rossum created Python between 1989 and 1991 as the successor to the learning language ABC. python is characterized by a particularly clear and easily understandable syntax and therefore offers aspiring programmers a good introduction to the world of software development. The language is suitable for different types of programming and can be used object-oriented, aspect-oriented or functional. Python is also used as a scripting language, prominent examples of which are Google and Youtube.
The programming languages mentioned here are the most important representatives of modern software and web development. There are also numerous other developer tools, some of which are very popular, such as object-oriented Perl or the machine-level assembly language, which is almost 60 years old.
- How Much Does an Uber Driver Cost
- Are there elites in Halo 4 multiplayer
- Why are selfie pictures a reflection
- How is Unesco biased towards Israel?
- How is loneliness different from isolation?
- Ostriches are extinct
- England was colonized
- How can I buy Kerala tickets online
- What is the correct pronunciation of dates
- The Republic of Plato was a utopia
- Who published the Book of Mormon
- Are there any good arguments for communism?
- Has yellow teeth at 15 normal
- What do people love about Salesforce
- How many wars has Canada participated in?
- Are Dalits genetically Tamil
- Could the hippie movement make a comeback
- What causes people to have purple eyes
- Is Obama responsible for the Syrian war
- Who is responsible for security
- Why are Indians obsessed with America
- How does a PID controller work
- America just voted an internet troll
- Is Billy Joel personally nice