Can you hurt someone you love
Sayings love: The most beautiful sayings, quotes and poems about love
Expressing your own feelings is one of the most beautiful, but also the most difficult moments in a relationship. You want to say so much but you don't know how. Love sayings are therefore particularly popular when one's own words are missing. With them you can say how you feel about another person. More than 50 quotes, poems and sayings on love for romantic lip service ...
➠ Content: This is what awaits you
➠ Content: This is what awaits you
Love sayings: express feelings
When you stand in front of the person you love, it's not just your knees that go weak. The brain also seems to be unable to grasp clear thoughts and you have no words for an oath of love. Speechlessness can be sweet, but the partner is even happier about romantic formulations.
More than 50 examples we have put together. Including beautiful quotes, soulful poems and sayings about love:
The most beautiful love sayings
- "Meeting love without looking for it is the only way to find it."
- "It is not beauty that decides who we love, but love that decides whom we find beautiful."
- "Love is just a word - until someone comes and gives it a meaning."
- "Distance can only separate bodies, but never hearts."
- “Love is not all we need. But we need them to have everything. "
- "Clothes make the man, but the heart makes the person."
- “You can't do anything right with the wrong person. You can't go wrong with the right person "
- "If you can't get someone out of your head, then they belong in your heart."
- “Love is like a full bath. Let in, keep warm & bathe in it until you get wrinkled. "
- "If we really love someone, we can be exactly who we really are."
- "To whom you give your love, to whom you give the power to hurt you."
- "You showed me how nice it is to never want to let go of someone again."
- “Real love doesn't need big gestures. It shows up in the smallest of looks and touches. "
Well-known quotes about love
- "Love alone understands the secret of giving gifts to others and thereby becoming rich." (Clemens Brentano)
- "To write a good love letter, you have to start without knowing what you want to say and end without knowing what you have said." (Jean-Jacques Rousseau)
- “There is nothing more beautiful than to be loved, loved for one's own sake, or rather; in spite of himself. "(Victor Hugo)
- "For the world, you are someone, but for someone you are the world." (Erich Fried)
- "A drop of love is more than an ocean of mind." (Blaise Pascal)
- "The sun cannot be without shine, humans cannot be without love." (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
- "Love stops time and lets eternity begin." (Chuck Spezzano)
- "Those who love the other accept them as they are, as they have been and as they will be." (Michael Quoist)
- "Let go, what you love. If it comes back, it's yours forever. "(Confucius)
- "If love reigned on earth, all laws would be dispensable." (Aristotle)
- "Love is the decision to affirm the whole of a person, the details may be as they want." (Otto Flake)
- "Love is a material that nature has woven and imagination has embroidered." (Voltaire)
- "What is done out of love always happens beyond good and evil." (Friedrich Nietzsche)
- "You and I we are one. I can't hurt you without hurting myself. "(Mahatma Gandhi)
- "Happiness is love, nothing else. Those who can love are happy. "(Hermann Hesse)
- "You can only see well with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes." (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)
Poems about love
- "In the beautiful month of May,
When all the buds popped
There is in my heart
The love rose.
In the beautiful month of May,
When all the birds sang
I confessed to her
My longing and desire. "(Heinrich Heine)
- "Doubt in the sun clarity,
Doubt in the light of the stars,
Doubt whether the truth can lie
Except in my love. "(William Shakespeare)
- "O! tender longing, sweet hope,
The golden age of the first love!
The eye sees the sky open
the heart indulges in bliss.
Oh that it would stay green forever,
The beautiful time of young love! "(Friedrich Schiller)
- “I am in my soul
In your only conscious
My heart can never rest
Than just in your chest!
My heart can never beat
Than just for you
I am so entirely yours
So forever yours. "(Theodor Storm)
- "Everything can love:
to be angry and hesitant,
suffer and dare
everything can be love.
Everything can be love:
feed in fear,
in lonely days -
everything can love -
just don't renounce! "(Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach)
Profound love sayings to think about
- "If you love too often, you don't really love."
- "New love begins where the old one stops hurting."
- "Those we love can hurt us the most." (Paulo Coelho)
- "Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I need it most."
- "If you open the door to love, it will turn a house into a home."
- "Love is to see someone as they are, not as one would like them to be."
- “Immature love says: I love you because I need you.
Mature love says: I need you because I love you. "(Confucius)
- "In love it's like a puzzle: don't force pieces together that don't belong together."
- “Romanticism thrives on magic and beauty. Love also needs honesty and reliability. "
- "Do we love people for what they are or for what we are when we are with them?"
Sayings love for Whatsapp
- "Love has nothing to do with what you want to get, only with what you want to give yourself."
- "You sleep better when the dream is next to you!"
- "Getting to know love is one of the most beautiful experiences in the world."
- "Without you, everything is twice as difficult, but only half as beautiful."
- "It's not about how big the house is, but how much love is in the house."
- "The nice thing about love is that it surprises us again and again."
- "Forever Yours forever Mine forever us."
- "I like you a little more than I originally planned."
Short love sayings
- "Everything conquers love." (Virgil)
- "If love isn't crazy, it's not love."
- "Love is when it is fun to be faithful."
- "Where there is love, the impossible becomes possible." (Buddha)
- "Love is what makes you smile when you are tired." (Paulo Coelho)
- "Love doesn't have to be perfect, it has to be real."
- "All wishes become small besides being with you."
- "Love is when you and I become a we."
What other readers have read about it
Nils Warkentin studied business administration at the Justus Liebig University in Giessen. On the career bible, he is devoted to topics related to studies, career entry and everyday office life.
- Is Donald Trump a great actor
- Why should I learn Dutch?
- What do restaurant owners secretly want
- Can Nepalese citizen get Indian rail concessions
- What is Bela Bartok famous for
- Which is more important movie or music
- Women can beat men in any sport
- Can a Hindu have a Muslim friend
- What is a good topic to talk about
- Have we ever realized the American dream
- Who can claim fundamental rights
- Who invented accents
- Why is Congress against PM Modi
- Why is nationalization a bad idea
- Who makes UK laws unconstitutional?
- How many wave coins can I buy?
- Does the Bible speak of a church
- When does drug addiction begin?
- Can you wear jewelry to the airport
- Where can I get electronic cigarettes
- Love never fails
- Kaenguru is classified as viviparous
- What is Milton Friedman best known for
- Which is the national language of India