How can a beginner speak Hindi fluently
"Teaches Hindi much faster than with conventional learning methods - and that with only 17 minutes of learning time a day"
Using numerous innovative test methods, learn and repeat the Hindi vocabulary until it is stored in your long-term memory. These vocabulary will be you never forget again and how to recite in your sleep.
Texts, phrases and expressions:
You can apply your vocabulary through authentic, sound texts and dialogues in full sentences and in a thematic context at. Soon you will be able to read books in Hindi and watch Hindi films in their original form.
Learn Hindi Grammar:
Of course, the rules of language are not left out of the daily tasks either: With help clearly understandable grammar chapter - illustrated by numerous examples - you will learn Hindi grammar from the ground up and according to a didactically meaningful system.
Sentence structure trainer:
You will learn with the help of the sentence structure trainer playful phrases in Hindi to build.
The program automatically checks whether you are correct. This will quickly give you a good feel for Hindi syntax.
The verb system is the heart of every language. Here you will learn to conjugate the most important verbs and the Formation and Application of the Times in Hindi.
Long-term memory words:
After you've completed the daily tasks, we'll show you one Overview with all the words that are already in your long-term memory. This list serves as a visualization of your previous performance, as motivation and for repetition.
Are you interested in a certain topic but can hardly find any vocabulary for it in your language course? No problem! You have the opportunity, own words and their Hindi translation to enter. These are then queried in the daily tasks just like the vocabulary contained in the course.
So that the daily tasks are new every day exciting and innovative stay, these different learning topics are not dealt with in separate blocks, but are presented in a mixed manner according to the topic and your level of learning. This is how your daily learning experience remains always interesting and makes you want to continue learning a few minutes longer.
Order a Hindi course and start immediately »
- Where can I get electronic cigarettes
- Let's go in the direction of world government
- How does the share price affect a company?
- What makes a good questionnaire
- Who owns Hadoop
- What is an electrotechnical job
- How is the health of the population measured
- Are teachers ever hunted
- What are your best Asian drama films
- Since when has the Indian Army Day been celebrated?
- What would Christianity die out?
- How culturally similar is Vietnam to China
- What's the Best Thrift Store Hack
- You can deposit starter checks
- How many people leave Islam every year
- How is life in Massachusetts
- How do people learn about computer programming
- How and when did terrorism arise worldwide
- What is the significance of the ring ceremony
- Who wrote the song Adore You
- What is the best dividend yield
- Do you suffer from a depersonalization of depersonalization
- What if Israel lost the 1948 war?
- Gravity is the best movie ever