What are the uses of the stack
IFT S.r.l. gives you, in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code of Personal Data Protection) and Recommendation No. 2/2001 of the Working Group Article 29 of EC Directive 95/46, some information on the processing of your personal data when you visit the website www. iftmantova.com
Collection and processing of personal data
During their normal functioning, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website collect some personal data, the transmission of which is associated with the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects, but which, by its very nature, could make it possible to identify the users through processing and associations with data held by third parties .
This category of data includes the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by those users who visit the website, the addresses in the URL (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources accessed, the time of the Call, the method used to forward the call to the server, the size of the response file received, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successfully completed, error, etc.), as well as other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the user.
These data are only used to obtain statistical information on the use of the website and to check that it is functioning properly.
The data could also be used to determine responsibility in the event of any computer crimes that harm the website.
Data provided on a voluntary basis
The information about the cookies used on this website can be found at the following URL www.iftmantova.com/cookie
Apart from the specifications for navigation data, the provision of data for further processing purposes is optional. Failure to do so may render it impossible to pursue these additional purposes. For example, it is not possible to register under newsletter service or to receive the requested information.
Purposes of processing and reporting area of personal data
IFT S.r.l. is authorized to process your personal data:
- to enable browsing the website;
- for the technical and business administration of the website;
- to respond to requests from users for contacts, information or subscriptions to newsletters;
- to collect information necessary for the purchase process through e-commerce;
- to collect information on applicants for jobs for possible personnel selection.
Your personal data will be processed with automated tools.
Your data will be processed by specially appointed employees and collaborators and collaborators of IFT Srl who have been commissioned with the processing.
Special security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Your data - the subject of processing - may, in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003, be communicated to persons who are contractually bound with IFT Srl in the European Union and in non-EU countries. The data can be passed on to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- Platform managers who provide social networking or analytics services;
- Companies involved in the development and technical and commercial management of the website;
- Field workers with commercial duties;
- Partner companies in the development of products and services;
- Public Security Authority.
Subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories exercise the function of data processing manager in accordance with art. 29 of Legislative Decree 196/03, or they work in complete autonomy as separate data processing owners. The list of possible managers is constantly updated and is available at the company headquarters.
Your data will not be disseminated in any way.
You can at any time obtain the deletion, reproduction, updating, rectification or integration, as well as the blocking of data processed in violation of the law dall'art. 7 del D.Lgs. 196/2003.
To exercise your rights, you can send a message to the address below or an email to [email protected]
Data processing owner
IFT S.r.l. is the responsible for data processing. with legal seat in Via Chiassi 20 - 46100 - Mantua (MN)
- What is ACH credit
- What are Bo Burnham's explicit religious beliefs
- When did the caste system begin?
- How biased media are bad for democracy
- What does cement contain?
- What was the first composite material
- Can my cat feed nine kittens
- Why do candles go out when they're covered
- What is the ultimate purpose
- What is the story of the opera
- Nanotechnology could possibly repair organs
- Should animals stop being pets
- Political science can be called science
- What is a brokerage account
- American Jews idealize Israelis
- What is the fairest definition of capitalism
- What are ecological challenges
- How do millennials spend
- Is there a gender pay gap in India?
- What is an Elasticsearch Pipeline
- What were Hitler's mistakes?
- Which country has the best time zone
- The private pilot training is difficult to learn
- What is the newest world religion