Is it good to join solutions
In order to wirelessly connect your Android mobile phone or tablet to the TV, the devices must have certain wireless standards so that communication is even possible. If you have a smart TV that is in your local network, many Android devices can be connected wirelessly via the Miracast or DLNA standards. If you have an older, non-Smart TV-enabled television, you will also need a device such as the Chromecast 2.
Connect Android device to smart TV wirelessly
Mirror screen: Activate the standard Miracast in the settings of your smart TV to make a connection possible. Then start the share function on your smartphone or tablet. Depending on the manufacturer, this is called differently: For example, HTC Connect, Honor MirrorShare and Samsung Smart View.
Now you only have to confirm the connection request from the mobile phone on the television and both devices are paired. In other words: You will now see exactly what you see on the mobile phone display on the TV. In addition, you remain logged into the home network with your mobile phone or tablet and can surf the Internet.
Share files: If you do not want to mirror the entire screen content, you can also exchange media files using the DLNA standard. Your Android device and your Smart TV must be registered in the same network. You then have access to shared files on the mobile device in the Share app on the smart TV.
Youtube from mobile phone to TV: You can also start Youtube videos on your phone or tablet and play them on the TV. We explain in detail how this works in our article Streaming YouTube from Android to TV.
Connect Android device to TV via Chromecast
If you don't have a smart TV, it's best to use the Google Chromecast 2 or the Chromecast Ultra, which even supports 4K. The Chromecast is connected to your TV via HDMI and connected to the home network via WiFi via the Google Home app on your Android device.
You can then send content from supported apps such as Youtube, Google Photos, Netflix, Twitch and Juke to the TV using the "Cast" icon. Your smartphone or tablet then serves as a remote control. For example, while a YouTube video is streamed from your Android device to the TV, you can read the comments on your mobile phone or tablet or search for more videos. You can even create a playback playlist to have multiple videos automatically play in sequence. (PC world)
- When will Illinois have recreational cannabis
- Is the German driver's license valid in the UAE
- How do I say cheers in Thai
- Why would anyone go barefoot outdoors?
- How can I feel more compassionate
- Is Iran better than its neighbors
- What are foreign exchange reserves
- Why do teenagers watch TV
- How common is plagiarism in college
- Considered prestigious at Uber headquarters
- How do I stop being so wrong
- Have you ever knowingly hurt someone?
- Was Tesla a pure physicist
- What is affected by politics
- How can I join Lusaka Zambia
- Are dictators narcissists
- Will Jon Snow marry Daenerys Targaryen
- What is best to bring to China
- Is education in Australia good for Indians?
- What is video journalism
- Are there unsafe areas in Multan Pakistan
- Who is responsible for Sunanda Pushkar's death?
- Undercover narcissists commit suicide
- What is superordinate in jQuery
- How powerful is Flutter for Android development
- Can lemon juice cause an abortion
- Why didn't Google buy Siri before Apple
- How do I report misconduct to the police
- Which biscuit is good for sugar patients
- What is Dr. Manmohan Singh infamous
- Can Norwegians understand Danish?
- How can a company calculate net income
- Why do some Christians worship other idols?