Who gets the IGST
Systemic Therapy Karlsruhe
Systemic therapy - basic information
Systemic therapy is derived from systemic family therapy and convinces with possible short-term changes in so-called problem patterns, as it works in a context-related manner.
Daniel Müller-Rang is known as a systemic therapist in southern Germany and works outside of his practice with facilities for family support. His approach differs from standardized standardized procedures, as Daniel Müller-Rang has developed interdisciplinary perspectives thanks to several therapeutic training courses.
Even complex problem contexts and difficult patterns become manageable and manageable. Daniel Müller-Rang combines the simple with the complex and accompanies his clients purposefully and emphatically, both in acute and chronic requirements. With a professional eye for people and the interactions in systems, he works to transform traditional patterns into new, individual ways of thinking and behavior that promote quality of life.
He has already become a strong partner for adults as well as many children and young people.
Systemic Therapy Karlsruhe - in the systemic practice in Karlsruhe
In systemic therapy, Daniel Müller-Rang is certified as a systemic individual, couple and family therapist (IGST) by the International Society for Systemic Therapy in Heidelberg (IGST)
Extensive additional training and further education round off his profile.
If you are interested in systemic therapy in Karlsruhe, please contact the practice as follows:
Daniel Müller rank
Practice & Consulting
Phone +49 721 - 8514874
Email: Info (at) mueller-rang.de
- How Can You Avoid Too Much Debt?
- Why is Jesus called Jesus
- Are the original laminated certificates valid?
- Why damaged people are the smartest
- What is the attitude of Tangled
- How is light broken in the eye
- What is an SSLC Certificate
- Is Kejriwal a successful CM
- How the Chinese produce steel cheaper than India
- Is Rey from Star Wars gay
- How do you see opioid addiction
- Blocks UV 400 blue light
- Is IIT Roorkee good for CSE
- Where does Seoul BTS live
- Does cynicism benefit anyone?
- How will UP be under Yogi Adityanath
- American TV shows are popular in England
- Why do people always talk against Modi
- What's the best TV commercial ever
- Who cracked the gate working in TCS?
- Is Iraq a failed state?
- What does 3D printing do
- Which countries are not landlocked in Europe?
- Why are wars wrong