What's your rating of Ryanair
The flight operator Ryanair was founded in 1985 as a regional airline by Tony Ryan and started operating from Waterford to London-Gatwick at the end of the year. Since the group initially did not have much success in the following years, they remained heavily in deficit. After consulting Michael O’Leary in 1993, he decided to restructure into a low-cost flight concept. In 2007, the group wanted to take over the Irish Aer Lingus, but this was prohibited by the EU Commission because otherwise the airline would control 80% of intra-European flights from Dublin. The company continued to grow rapidly through advertising slogans such as “Goodbye Späthansa”. In 2009 the company carried 65.3 million passengers, which was the largest number of passengers in the year of any airline in the world.FR
Data & facts
|IATA prefix code||224|
|Number of employees||10.926|
|sales||€ 6.53 billion (2016)|
|Fleet strength||392 (orders: 72x Boeing 737-800, 110x 737 MAX 200, as of May 2017)|
|Types of aircraft||Boeing 737-700, 737-800, 737 MAX 200|
|Home airport||Dublin Airport|
|Turnstile||44 bases across Europe|
|Destinations||National and international|
Experience reports on the airline Ryanair
- Why Some People Don't Reply to Emails
- How do I become a cabinet secretary?
- Why are the main British rulers female
- Who is the prettiest in two?
- Why can't Israelis visit Pakistan?
- Does Trump want Americans to fear immigration
- Can someone balance a relationship and friendship
- How do you deal with emotional stress
- What are the disadvantages of contract farming
- Is BHU a good university
- How useful is WhatsApp Web
- Expires Red Bull
- What makes the American English accent unique
- What is the LGO program at MIT
- How do I improve your eyesight
- Why are liberals in India hypocrites?
- Which EXO member has the most sasaengs?
- What do the police do to tap phones
- What was your worst experience in Sydney
- What is homoeosis in a rose
- Did the Phoenicians really discover America?
- Who shared all countries and continents
- Why are scientific equations important
- What is foot jewelry