Why did Vishal Sikka really leave SAP?
Head of Technology Vishal Sikka is leaving SAP
The SAP technical director Vishal Sikka is leaving the company for personal reasons. The software company announced this surprisingly.
Unrest in the SAP board: Chief Technology Officer Vishal Sikka is leaving the company with immediate effect, as SAP announced on Sunday evening. In his place, Head of Sales Rob Enslin and Bernd Leukert, who was previously responsible for application development, will be promoted to the Executive Board as global head of development. Both previously belonged to the Global Managing Board.
Last year, HR manager Luisa Delgado and then Lars Dalgaard, who is responsible for the cloud business, left SAP. Finally, Co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe announced that he would give up his post after the annual general meeting on May 21, 2014 and move to the supervisory board. Snabe also gives personal reasons for his step. Bill McDermott then takes over the helm of the company alone.
The head of the supervisory board, Hasso Plattner, had recently delegated part of Snabe's tasks to Sikka, the chief technology officer. After the announcement of Snabe's retirement, Sikka was considered by analysts as a possible second man alongside McDermott. Sikka was instrumental in driving the development of the in-memor database SAP HANA and was considered the protégé of SAP founder and supervisory board chairman Hasso Plattner. jf
SAP solution guide
Stefan Raupach will be happy to provide you with information about participation opportunities at: 089/90 48 62 30 or by email: [email protected]
You can order this standard reference by phone at 089/90 48 62 10 and by email at [email protected]
You can read the guide as an e-paper at this link.
- Where in Abuja do we have a Spektranet
- Israel is wrongly attacked by BDS
- Is masturbation a sin in Hinduism?
- America just voted an internet troll
- Who is in the fight against ISIS
- What are the cities of Pakistan
- Which agencies are affected by the shutdown
- Can Pakistan survive without foreign aid
- What are your top 10 favorite songs
- What would Christianity die out?
- Glorifies the Hamilton musical, Alexander Hamilton
- Which zodiac sign is best as an ascendant?
- Why should we see K dramas
- How was your last day in college
- Is Bernie Sanders' populism dangerous?
- How many churches are there in Denmark
- How do I set up a wholesale store
- How to switch Java versions on Mac
- What is an OCV when welding
- Why is Trump destroying the USA
- What is the worst university in Austin
- Where can one use brute force?
- What was the first city in England
- What army could the United States beat?