What is goodbye in Telugu
Bye Malayalam: How can you use the German word, the German expression bye translate into the Malayalam language, i.e. into Malabar? There are different possibilities for this. The German expression Tschüss can be translated into Malabar or into the Malayalam language with Vita. German bye, Malabar Vita, also written Vita.
Different spellings for Malayalam Vita
The Malabar word Vita is written in the Malayalam script in the Indian state of Kerala. The Malayalam script has similarities with the Tamil script. Kerala is also referred to as Malabar in older books. In the 16th-18th In the 19th century, even Tamil Nadu and Kerala were jointly referred to as Malabar by Europeans. Today, Malabar only means the northern part of Kerala. The Malabar Coast is located between Cape Komorin and Mangalore. In 2015, Malayalam was spoken by over 30 million Keralese. Vita is written in the Malayalam script, in the Malabar script വിട. In the scientific IAST transliteration with diacritical marks one writes viṭa. So German Tschüss is in Malayalam, in Malabar, Vita, വിട, viṭa. There are different ways how one can write the Malayalam words in a simplified way in the Roman script common in Europe and America, even without diacritical marks. This Malabar expression can also be written [[Vita.
German bye - Malabar Vita
For more translations of Malabar Vita into German, see below
Video on the subject of goodbye Malayalam translation Vita
Malayalam or Malabar is an Indian language. Yoga and Ayurveda, from Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism all have their origins in India. Especially Kerala, where Malayalam is spoken, has produced many yogis and saints. Shankaracharya was born in Kerala, as was SwamiVishnu-devananda. Many people go to Kerala for Ayurveda cures or for beach vacations. Here you can watch a video on the topics of yoga, meditation and Ayurveda, which doesn't have much to do with goodbye Malayalam, but can be interesting.
Malabar - German translations
Here are examples of further Malayalam-German translations. Simply enter the Malabar word in the search field, followed by "Malayalam German", and you will find the translation here in the wiki. Here some examples:
To get to translations German-Malabar, enter the German word in the search field above, followed by "Malayalam". Here are a few sample terms:
Bye in other Indian languages
Here are a few links to articles where you can find translations of the German phrase Tschüss into other Indian languages:
More information about Kerala, Malayalam and Malabar
Indian dictionaries here on the wiki
Links about yoga and meditation
The Malayalam term Dhbansabadais translated into German with bye.
Bye bye German - Malabar translation Vita.
- How would African Americans describe their ethnicity
- Ultrasound frequencies can change eye color
- How do rosaries work
- What is famous in Hyderabad
- What is the importance of the northern plains
- Who discovered MS Dhoni's talent
- Which countries have the most scams
- Methane has a smell
- In what condition do Pakistani minorities live
- How was your experience in Karnataka India
- How many rupees does Bill Gates have
- What is mamangam
- Why did Aurangazeb destroy Hindu temples
- Artist names were common in ancient times
- How to unblock Netflix in Indonesia
- Why do I itch my underwear
- What's your grandmother's best dessert recipe
- When does the rice harvest take place
- What is your favorite activity on Independence Day?
- Why is the government feared
- How does a molecule reflect light?
- Can be seen as rude in advance
- Meghan Markle is the royal family's sin-goat
- Why should we choose PM modes again