Why do you like Shahrukh Khan
Shah Rukh Khan has also been married to Indian producer Gauri Khan (45) since 1991. The two met in 1984, before his steep Bollywood career. They have three children together: AbRam Khan (2), Suhana Khan (15) and Aryan Khan (17). The latter is also an actor - and thus part of a film-crazy family in film-crazy Bollywood. The stars on the subcontinent are revered like demigods. No comparison to the tough competition and beauty craze in Hollywood.
But more important than the film business are his children to Khan: "I hope I will also be a good father," he wrote on his late father's birthday on Facebook. And he also publicly distributes amiability to his wife: "Thank you Gauri, for 32 years of patience, perseverance, forgiveness, love and three wonderful children".The Bollywood beau
The career of "King Khan of Bollywood", as his fans call him, began in 1988 with a role in a television series. Mostly he played villains. Four years later he was awarded the most important Indian film prize "Filmfare Award" for "Best Debut" in "Deewana". Another year later he was "Best Actor" ("Baazigar"). Khan has now received the latter award seven more times. In total, the charismatic man can call more than 65 awards his own.Asia's hottest man
Among them is that of "Jade Magazine", which Shah Rukh Khan voted in 2001 as the "Sexiest Man in Asia". No question about it, this assessment is not only shared by Asian editors and Bollywood fans. The appeal of the Bollywood king with the largest fan base worldwide can also be seen in his guest appearances at the Berlinale. Most recently, he was at the Berlin Film Festival in 2012, where he presented the action film "Don - The King is Back", the first Bollywood film ever to be shot in Germany. The fans besieged the Friedrichstadtpalast.
But the actor can not only make love and action films, although he says he particularly likes night shoots and trips to the set with his Harley. He is also interested in the subtle. "Did I give you my poems or did you give me the poetry?" Shah Rukh Khan asks his more than 15 million fans via Facebook.
Incidentally, he celebrated the 15 million mark with a trilogy. In three clips, he gives his fans five pieces of wisdom each. These include: "Do what you like and like what you do and success will come" or "Share happiness, share life" - in this sense: Happy Birthday, King Khan!
spot on news
- What makes a speech organized
- A 13 year old stops growing
- How do i write a song help
- On the Russian map is Siberia
- Why is League of Legends so stressful
- What was Ronaldo's best performance ever?
- How do you feel after visiting Pakistan
- Why is my vision suddenly white
- Why does Netflix rarely share viewership details
- What is the fastest production car
- How does DNA track ancestry
- Why is a coalition government established?
- How can countries promote integration?
- How can I change my IFSC code
- How do kaleidoscopes work
- What are the most fascinating conspiracy theories
- Are pop quizzes effective
- Paramedics can have EMTs tattoos and piercings
- Did Lenin ever call himself a communist?
- Are black light UV particles
- Should a woman shave her head
- Is PM Turnbull really better than Abbott
- A police report is essential
- How do you travel with external hemorrhoids
- What are the different temples in Karnataka
- Is a shadow an object
- What does Odias think of Kannadigas
- How respected is the Georgia Institute of Technology
- Does infrared light hurt your eyes?
- What is a TIG welder used for?
- What made you a Pro Modi supporter?
- What are dividend payments
- Can someone use my ip address
- What was Hitler's opinion about Romania?