What are cool small tourist towns
Lower Saxony's cities
Are you looking for special, unique cities and new travel destinations? Then come to Lower Saxony! Nestled between the mountainous Harz Mountains, the vast Lüneburg Heath and the rough North Sea, there is exactly what you are looking for here: cities that you should definitely discover.
Sometimes they look idyllic, modern or surprising - the cities of Lower Saxony. Would you like to immerse yourself in the maritime atmosphere of a port city like Wilhelmhaven? Experience shrimp cutters in small harbors and the sheep on the dike? Stroll romantically for two through the historic old towns of Celle, Einbeck, Hann.Münden or Wolfenbüttel and let yourself be enchanted by the charm of the old buildings. There is a wide range of leisure activities available to those interested in culture in the major cities of Lower Saxony such as Hanover, Wolfsburg or Osnabrück.
Experience new things or discover the familiar from a new perspective? You will be surprised what there is to explore: Experience first-hand the lively city history between history and modernity, impressive culture, sensual taste experiences, exciting and relaxing. You can also enjoy the small, unexpected encounters that often turn into unforgettable memories.
Maritime, historical, urban, modern or fairytale - always with a lot of green!
Lower Saxony's cities are spacious and offer plenty of green spaces to relax. Parks and gardens in the middle of the city, rivers that meander directly through the city centers and the different landscapes that border our cities - in Lower Saxony, nature experiences and urban life are combined.
Every city has something special to offer: the promenades along the Oker in Braunschweig, the romantic canals in Papenburg, the castle park in Oldenburg, the Botanical Garden in Göttingen or Verden with the green floodplains along the Aller. Water as a connecting element can also be found in the old Hanseatic city of Stade, in Lingen with the Ems and in Hameln with the Weser, which flows directly through the city.
Lüneburg has the large heathland right on its doorstep, Goslar is located in the middle of the Harz mountains, in Gifhorn the Schlosssee invites you to linger and Hildesheim awaits you in the city with seven nature reserves - shopping experience and nature recreation are close together in Lower Saxony.
Discover our cities and enjoy them from their best sides: while shopping in small shops and factories, enjoying culinary delicacies in cafes and restaurants or on a stroll through the green sides of the cities.
- How is Kovalam Beach
- Why is Mongodb losing popularity
- What was a brilliant thing
- Who runs Narendra Modi's Twitter account
- How many apps do you use REGULARLY
- Are there RAW agents on Quora
- Was John Lennon a bad person?
- What is a DGCA license
- Who is Hollywood's biggest star right now
- How do I invest in Heera Gold
- How does geography affect history?
- How good is the job at US Staffing
- How is the budget deficit financed
- How long has Tasmania been settled?
- What was the capital of Karachi
- Why does Pakistan hate Afghanistan
- What is a lethal hydrocodone dose
- What are the best drama TV show
- How can the 14th amendment be explained?
- How does a C ++ program work
- What is print journalism and its effects
- Why do idealists get angry
- What do you mean by cabin crew
- For which country does Nicolas Pooran play
- How can I speak English 18
- Is China extremely repressive
- Why are some people most unpredictable
- Should evolution be taught in schools
- How good a politician is Akbaruddin Owaisi
- What are rubber wedding rings
- What are the characteristics of BJP followers
- Why can't Shudras marry Brahmins?
- How does a C ++ program work
- What are Hitler's descendants doing now?