What freezing temperature is used for plastic
Temperature application ranges of plastics
Not all plastic is heat-resistant and not all plastics can be used in freezing temperatures. We at S-Polytec can tell you which plastic can be used at which operating temperatures.
When which plastic can be used at which temperatures is a question that reaches us most often.
This information can be found both in the category description and in the data sheets, but especially if you do not yet know which plastic is generally suitable for the required temperature range, the search will be tedious and nerve-wracking.
But let's put an end to this here and now.
Plastics differ not only in their color, but also in their chemical composition and their basic properties. With thermoplastics in particular, it is therefore very important to pay attention to the properties of temperature resistance, because not every plastic can withstand high temperatures or can be used in minus straight lines.
Why are application temperatures so important for plastics?
If a plastic is used at temperatures that are too low, the load-bearing capacity decreases enormously under stress. In the worst case, this can lead to material failure or breakage. If a plastic is used at excessively high temperatures, it can soften depending on the duration of the thermal overload, which again leads to material failure and undesired deformation. If the temperature is too high, thermal decomposition of the plastic can also occur, which means that the plastic can no longer be used even after it has cooled down.
Temperature application ranges of our plastics
Below you will find a list of all plastics in our online shop with the corresponding temperature ranges. The sorting begins with the plastic with the largest temperature range and ends with the plastic that only has a low temperature range.
Not all plastics are suitable for areas of application below freezing point, which is why we have listed all of our plastics that can also be used in freezing temperatures. Let's start with the plastics, which can be used permanently even at very low temperatures.
NOTE: All other plastics from our shop can only be used at temperatures from zero degrees and are therefore not considered frost-resistant.
If you are looking for plastics that are permanently exposed to high temperatures, you should take a closer look at the following table.
Highly heat-resistant plastics
Heat-resistant plastics up to 100 ° C
Heat-resistant plastics below 100 ° C
Category plastic sheets
- What is cocktail clothes
- How harmful are dietary supplements used by bodybuilders
- Where are nature reserves to be found
- What did Japan do to China?
- Why are New Zealand films so bad
- What happened before the Great Depression
- What is the taste of jam
- Today's society has returned to feudalism
- Do the people of Bangalore understand the Hindi language
- Can chimpanzee eyes be transplanted onto humans
- Is self-discipline a skill
- What is your rating of Bavaria Germany
- What are the causes of proxy wars
- What is Sicily's HDI Rank
- What gas is observing the sun's ultraviolet rays
- Can China defeat India on the Ladakh front?
- Who called Vietnam Vietnam
- You can pre-order an iPad 2
- What is the most popular song 1
- When were superpowers thought of in history
- God forgives suicide
- What is an elasticity
- What are some examples of federalism
- Is Hillary Clinton smarter than Bill Clinton
- Is SGX NIFTY will remain open on Saturday
- What taxes do you pay in America
- Is economic globalization good for humanity?
- How would you describe the French
- What are the most stereotypical topics of conversation
- How do press release distributors work
- Muslim Bosnians are known as Bosniaks
- Is BCCI richer than ICC
- Was the pre-Stalin Soviet Union good