Asthma is transmitted by all means
Asthma: symptoms, forms, origins
In the past, bronchial asthma was divided into different degrees of severity. Today, this is largely dispensed with, as this classification does not take into account how well the asthma therapy works or works.
Today three degrees of asthma control are medically distinguished, which are also the basis for theAsthma therapy (-adaptation) form:
- controlled asthma,
- partially controlled asthma and
- uncontrolled asthma.
Physicians can use easy-to-determine criteria to assess the degree of symptom control. The four questions relate to the last four weeks before the current check-up:
- Did you experience symptoms more than twice a week during the day?
- Did the asthma wake up the patient during the night?
- Did reliever medication have to be used more than twice a week (exception: during sport)?
- Has the asthma affected the patient's activity?
If none of these questions are answered “yes”, the asthma is considered to be controlled. If one or two criteria are met, it is a question of partially controlled asthma. If you answer three to four yes, you have uncontrolled asthma.
In the case of children and adolescents, the classification is made a little narrower. If they experience symptoms during the day or if they have to take reliever medication, no matter how often, doctors are already talking about partially controlled asthma.
- Research is necessary for national development
- Is Superman really weak against magic
- Western girls like Indian men
- What is the Airbus A350 1000
- Why do I hate attention
- How long candles last
- Brahmins can have black skin
- Can I buy a hedgehog in Australia?
- How to open a Demat account
- Think you are vain
- Is Kathmandu overcrowded
- How do I find a fake website
- Which is bigger Aston Villa or Newcastle
- What are the side effects of Clomid
- How accurate is the movie Cowspiracy
- Can irritability be cured
- What is the right type of training
- Is Antifa allied with Democrats
- Which two countries border on Spain
- How can stoicism change your life
- Are TV shows worth watching
- Is India's surgical strike justified?
- What's your favorite Logic album
- Are graduate students also known as engineers