Have you ever experienced absolute darkness
Cement path for everyone
Have you ever experienced total darkness and absolute silence?
At Parco delle Gole della Breggia you can live this experience through The Cement Educational Trail, which will take you deep into the earth to visit the limestone mining tunnels!
Of the total of five kilometers, one has actually been made safe and passable. Equipped with a helmet and lamps, the guide takes you on a unique journey in Switzerland, a journey through the history of man and nature. You follow the same path that one and a half million cubic meters of majolica and flakes, the main ingredients in cement making, took from the quarries and tunnels to the crusher and finally to the kiln tower.
Meeting: 2 p.m. in the Corte del Mulino del Ghitello.
Required: comfortable and warm clothing (14 ° in the gallery) and comfortable shoes.
Events: 15.08, 13.09, 23.09, 30.09, 11.10, 20.10, 31.10, 07.11.
Price: Adults CHF / EUR 20, children 6-16 years CHF / EUR 15, AHV beneficiaries CHF / EUR 15, reduction with a Swiss museum pass.
Reservation: compulsory within 2 days before the visit from [email protected].
More information at: www.parcobreggia.ch and Facebook page.
- You should only drink filtered water
- What is a spirit level
- What is the index of an array
- Does the direct deposit from PayPal work
- Are libertarian ideas badly marketed?
- Will Jesus return
- What are some amazing facts about life
- What is color comment
- British television is good
- Is instinctively reliable
- How do you trust your tarot reader
- Why do people join different political parties
- Is a late abortion murder
- What are some examples of eye infections
- Is furniture fair priced
- Methane has a smell
- What are the obligations of citizenship?
- Mosquitoes are attracted to UV light
- What is meant by ideology
- Iran What are the possible Iranian supercomputers
- How is drug addiction immoral
- When should we go to Antarctica?
- Are termites good for humans to eat
- What is the taste of jam