What is an SSLC Certificate
There are several ways how you can get Encrypt data transfers can. Classically, you need a key to encrypt something and the exact same key to make the message readable again. However, this method does not make sense on the Internet, because users there often contact people or organizations with whom they have never communicated outside of the Internet. There is consequently no possibility of handing over a key without first sending it unencrypted via the publicly accessible medium. Therefore, SSL certificates use a different method.
At a Public key infrastructure you don't just create one key, but two instead: one completely public and one private. A message is encrypted with the public key - the Public key - and can only do this with the Private key decipher it again. It is then the public key that the browser receives via the certificate and uses for encryption. There are different methods of coding the information. In this regard, too, the web server provides the browser with the necessary information via the certificate.
For example, a commonly used method of coding at present is AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with the cryptological hash function SHA256. Since both criminals and crypto experts are constantly busy tracking down the weak points of encryption mechanisms, the standards change regularly. A method that was still considered infallible last year can be cracked tomorrow and will henceforth be considered unsafe.
- How can I become Miss India
- What is Article 20
- What are bad things that Hitler did
- Why are Bollywood films so popular
- How was your last day in college
- What is the psychology of self-esteem
- How do I get good habits
- Rahul Gandhi became Hindu
- Do you think people have developed perfectly
- Is playing better than watching TV
- What is the Chalcolithic Age
- Horse racing is animal abuse
- XXXTentacion was innocent
- How does qualifying work in Formula 1
- Why do most airlines not accept cash?
- What animal name means hippo
- Is television a piece of furniture
- What are the different types of stocks
- Is Modi a threat to China?
- Where can I learn the Korean language
- Why do people hate Islam all the time
- What do Ukrainians think of Turks
- Why are my students so big
- What is an ETA movement