Looking for a job
Anyone looking for a job offer for speech therapists first gets an overview of all the jobs published in the job exchange. With the help of the search input field, in which e.g. the name of a city can be entered, as well as a number of specified search criteria (filters), the search can be further restricted.
Offer a job
Providers of positions for speech therapists can publish their offers directly in the Speech Therapy Job Exchange using an input form.
The job exchange is editorially managed, i.e. job advertisements are checked after 4 weeks to see whether they are still up-to-date and, if necessary, deleted.
Speech therapy job exchange
Jobs and internships for speech therapists of all professions
The Internet job exchange for speech therapy publishes offers of speech therapy positions and internships in the three professional groups of speech therapy, speech therapy and clinical linguistics. Job advertisements in the Speech Therapy job exchange are free of charge. The Speech Therapy job exchange is a project of the Federal Association of Clinical Linguistics (BKL) - www.bkl-ev.de
|42897||Remscheid||- all -|
|Job offer No. 2721 from January 29, 2019 |
To complete our team, we are now looking for an academic speech therapist (f / m / d) in part-time (permanent or mini-job basis) or full-time
In our community practice in Remscheid-Lennep, we treat all speech therapy disorders. Our team is characterized by the many years of experience of all employees, a warm and open atmosphere and uncomplicated cooperation.
• independent working
• weekly team meetings
• Financial support for advanced training and advanced training days
• secure fixed salary
• interdisciplinary cooperation with various institutions
• Supervision and observation opportunities
• dynamic and friendly team
• financial support for travel expenses
• Commitment and teamwork
• reliable and independent work
• Interest in the treatment of a wide range of disorders
• Willingness to make house calls
We look forward to your application, also by email.
Practice group for speech therapy
Stefanie Apel and Karen Huber-Flotho
42897 Remscheid, Germany
Email: [email protected]
|59423||Unna||- all -|
|Job offer no.2722 from January 29, 2019 |
| We are looking for our interdisciplinary practice, which has been established for many years |
from 01.03.2019 (or later)
two other committed therapeutic colleagues like,
Speech therapists, dipl. Speech therapists,
also for young professionals,
full or part time.
With us you can expect:
• a diverse range of work with therapy for all disorders of children, adolescents and adults
• Acute treatment of people with neurological disorders in cooperation with a local hospital
• Therapy utilization in the mornings
• an open, honest and pleasant working atmosphere in a friendly, technically competent team
• regular team meetings
• Bright and modern practice rooms in the city center of Unna, equipped with extensive therapy and diagnostic material, a large room for play and exercise as well as a rehabilitation room for therapy in the case of neurological disorders
• a permanent, permanent position with flexible time management
• an adequate training period
• the possibility of setting your own priorities
• Above-average pay as well as two paid training days
• If desired, a private pension allowance
• Free choice of vacation times in consultation with colleagues
• Secretariat staffed all day (valuable support for
the everyday Work organization)
To expand our team, we look forward to dedicated colleagues who are empathetic in dealing with patients:
• with a responsible, independent therapeutic and organizational way of working
• with the willingness to make house calls
• with technical competence and willingness to continue training
We look forward to your application
Sabine Berndsen, Dr. Klaus Berndsen and team
Email: [email protected]
|47166 ||Duisburg||Speech therapy|
|Job offer No. 2720 from January 28, 2019 |
| GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN DUISBURG AND THE SURROUNDING AREA|
We need reinforcements for our practice network from April 2019 - we are looking for a therapist with an interest in children's language full-time or a little less!
We offer a good life as a speech therapist! The earnings are very attractive with € 2600 to € 2800 for a full position and our team spirit and support is right!
The focus of the activity would be the little patients both in the practice and in an integrative day care center - including many children with a (mainly Turkish) migration background.
If you are interested, however, neurological (aphasia, dysathria, dysphagia) patients in institutions and during home visits are also happy to add to their patient base.
It would therefore be advantageous to have your own car to get started, although generous lump sums are a matter of course.
On request, you can also treat many patients with speech flow disorders with us, as this is a therapeutic focus in our practice network.
We want: - Enjoyment of therapeutic work in a large team and fun at work - Interest in communication and networking - Independence, self-organization, flexibility and a clear head - If something is missing from a technical point of view, we can help with further training!
What we offer you: - interdisciplinary work - very good atmosphere in the team and support in every situation - sustainable induction - internal and in-house training for high professional quality - generous training budget - very attractive earning opportunities and vacation entitlement and of course the current pay increases of the health insurance companies incorporated into the contracts and there are no deductions from the salary - organization time - extensive therapy material and state-of-the-art diagnostics - the opportunity to specialize and develop as a therapist in a large team, instead of just "therapies" zu kloppen "- opportunities for advancement in management positions
If you are curious, just give us a call or send us your online application.
Either way, we look forward to getting to know each other and working together as trustfully as possible!
Mail [email protected]
Telephone 0203 555 89 89 5
|95445||Bayreuth||- all -|
|Job offer No. 2719 from January 21, 2019 |
| We are looking for one as soon as possible |
Speech therapist m / f / d or a speech therapist m / f / d
(Full-time / temporary for a pregnancy-related replacement
with subsequent parental leave, if applicable)
Our team consists of 6 speech therapists specializing in speech therapy, clinical linguistics and neurorehabilitation. This means that an exchange on a professional level is possible and desirable in all areas. Our rehabilitation concept is based on interdisciplinary cooperation in a multi-professional team of doctors, nurses, neuropsychologists, social pedagogues, language, sports, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
The activity includes:
• Treatment of patients on the stroke unit, the acute neurological wards, the semi-permanent neurological day clinic and on the neurological early rehabilitation (phase B) with an affiliated weaning center.
• Treatment of aphasia, dysarthrophonia, speech apraxia and tracheal cannula and dysphagia management
• We would like to work independently, conceptually well-founded and team-oriented
You can demonstrate the following qualifications to fulfill these tasks:
• Successfully completed training in speech therapy / speech therapy or a comparable qualification
• Professional experience is desirable but not absolutely necessary
• The job includes weekend shifts (alternating with colleagues).
We offer you intensive training and an interesting and diverse area of responsibility within an open-minded and motivated team of employees. The working conditions are based on the collective agreement for the public service (TVöD-K). ). The classification is based on the qualification.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then please submit your written application to the HR department. For specialist information, please contact Ms. Horetzky on Tel. 0921 / 400-753461 or email: [email protected]
|74321||Bietigheim-Bissingen||- all -|
|Job offer No. 2718 from January 16, 2019 |
| Your profile:|
• completed training or
Studied in a speech therapy
• Experience in treatment
• Experience in treatment
of children is desirable
• Interest in more intense
• self-employed and
responsible way of working
• open-minded, motivating
and positive personality
Your tasks are:
• treatment of aphasia,
Speech practices, dysarthrophonies,
Speech development disorders, auditory
Cognitive disorders, stuttering,
rumble and much more
• a varied and
• the collaboration in one
experienced and qualified team
• more regular
interdisciplinary exchange with
Occupational therapists and physiotherapists
• diverse therapy and
• Development opportunities and
Scope for your own ideas
• internal and external
• Training days
• attractive remuneration
You are motivated in one
dynamic and growing company
to work, then we look forward to
Your letter of application!