Do you believe in vengeance
The 20 best karma sayings
Karma: meaning and background
Long before it Karma sayings existed, the concept behind it was developed and adopted as a kind of principle for life in many religions such as Buddhism or Hinduism. This is a law according to which every action, whether actually carried out or just thought, has a consequence for that person. For example, if you behave badly towards other living beings, it will eventually fall back on you. Likewise, everyone who lives as a good person will be rewarded for it once. Some beliefs also assume that the effects of the collected karma expect only in the next life after rebirth.
Karma sayings for every occasion
Especially if one life seems unfair and other people who actually behave wrongly, get away with it while one is always trying to do everything right and well, one can quickly lose faith in justice. And you are tempted to just do what you want yourself or to take revenge, regardless of the environment. That's why we have a few here Karma sayings collected that can give you strength and more coolness in such situations:
- Karma is not a menu. Everyone gets what they deserve.
- It is written: Karma. But it is pronounced like this: Ätsch!
- Karma wants to fix it./Karma already takes care of that.
- When the karma strikes back, I sit in the front row and applaud.
- Sometimes I just walk away and let the karma do the rest.
- Karma has no expiration date.
- Karma is not the universe's vengeance, it is the mirror of your actions. All things that come out of you come back to you. Don't worry about what you get but what you give.
- To all traitors, karma comes later.
- Some people come into your life as a blessing, but others come as a test.
- Always be kind to people who are unkind to you. Because it is precisely these people who need friendliness most.
- Respect yourself, respect others, and take responsibility for what you do. - Dalai Lama
- Don't waste your time on revenge. Those who hurt you will eventually experience their own karma.
- When you see a good person, think about becoming like him. If you see one who is less good, think about your own weaknesses. - Confucius
- Karma is only a bitch if you are./Karma is only a bitch if you are one.
- Before embarking on the path of vengeance, dig two graves. - Confucius
- How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours. - Wayne Dyer
- Don't count the things you do. But do the things that matter.
- In life you are always upset. Getting up and moving on, on the other hand, is a clear decision.
- Karma is when you throw a banana at "Mario Kart" and end up slipping on it yourself.
- Every hunter becomes a rabbit one day, sooner or later, because eternity is long. - Wilhelm Busch
Psycho test: check your karma level!
Now that you've got one Karma saying thanks to which you can start again full of motivation, we now have a test for you. With this you can find out how it looks on your karma account and what you could possibly change!
- Polish anti-communism has gone too far
- Does Islam really violate the peaceful ideology of India?
- Are there airplanes without a fuselage
- Is Asaduddin Owaisi really a worldly person?
- What is the easiest airport to land at
- Can Hadoop run without HDFS
- What are the risks of geoengineering
- Is Thai a useful language?
- What are the causes of mild uveitis
- What are some great beauty bloggers
- People can see all colors
- Is it okay to hate Israel?
- What do you hate about conservatism?
- What is a satanic cult
- What is Justin Trudeau's opinion on Trump
- What does nimen hao mean in Chinese?
- How was Paris in the 1920s
- Can you sleep without eyelids
- Is IANT a scam
- What do libertarians think of health care
- How do beautiful houses become fixer tops
- Is 3000 wedding dress expensive
- What year was Balmoral Castle built
- Why did the government hold a demonstration