What is hypermetropia
Amblyopia is a developmental visual impairment that is the most common reason for reduced visual acuity in one eye, and more rarely in both eyes, in early childhood. There are no organic causes - the eye is therefore anatomically healthy. Since amblyopia can lead to permanent and significant impairment of vision without being recognized, an early diagnosis in childhood is particularly important. The eyesight of small children should be checked at an early stage as part of the preventive medical check-ups.
The causes of vision loss are different. Amblyopia is a typical consequence of strabismus in approx. 25% of cases. The child's brain is able to suppress the visual impression of the cross-eyed eye so that only the better eye is used. The visual acuity of the neglected eye is reduced as a result. Impaired vision caused by strabismus and the suppression or suppression of the visual impression is also referred to as suppression amblyopia.
In about 50% of the cases, refractive errors (ametropia or refractive errors) are responsible for the development of amblyopia, which is then called refraction amblyopia. A distinction is made between different forms of ametropia - this includes the Myopia (Myopia) that Hyperopia (Farsightedness or clarity) and the astigmatism (Astigmatism or astigmatism). The highest risk of developing impaired vision is the presence of astigmatism, followed by hyperopia. Myopia is rarely a cause. In practice, mixed forms of amblyopia are usually represented, which are caused, for example, by strabismus and additional refractive errors. For this reason, thorough examination is very important for optimal treatment.
- How was the US before independence
- High blood pressure may cause dizziness
- Will Donald Trump stop the hurricane
- Could Noble Six fight Master Chief
- Which political party is secular?
- Peripheral glare causes eye damage
- How do we test an application manually
- How would you upgrade AIESEC
- What ideology is important for a nation
- Are ostriches endangered
- How do photovoltaic PV solar modules work
- Stress can increase eye pressure
- Is religion the same as Christianity
- Where can I find an astrologer online
- Why do people support Hina Khan
- How can I get an FSSAI license
- Is the death penalty really fair?
- How Often Should a Christian Repent?
- How do great thinkers document their thoughts
- Early Christians were universalists
- Is your driver's license valid in Vietnam?
- Why is the Tulasi Festival celebrated
- Whatever the full of PK is
- Which bowler worried Sachin the most?
- What are the best new Pakistani songs
- How can I see Aaj Tak online
- Why do you hear music
- What Are Some Good Web Performance Companies
- What Attracts Catholics to Eastern Orthodoxy
- Real caller is legal
- What is the incidence of colon cancer
- Which animal has the strongest heart?
- What are the different forms of politics