Hair coloring causes hair loss
Hair Loss From Dyeing - Facts You Should Know!
It is not uncommon for women and men alike to prefer colored hair. Be it because your own hair is becoming increasingly gray or because changing your own hair color brings a refreshing change. Manufacturers of hair dyes advertise gentle and excellent caring ingredients so that hair becomes "soft as silk" and "magically beautiful". However, the reality is sometimes different: After dyeing, many consumers struggle with hair loss or hair breakage. What are the causes? How can you prevent hair loss by coloring it? Question after question - and here are the answers:
Hair loss due to dyeing - this is what hair dye users should know
If you dye your hair regularly, you will surely find that after several weeks it looks unruly, split-ends, lifeless and lackluster. You can usually counteract these "symptoms" with a nourishing, rich care pack. There is a choice between leave-in products or preparations for rinsing out. However, depending on the ingredients in your hair dye product, allergic reactions or intolerances can occur. The more chemical substances a product contains, the more violent these reactions can be. An irritated, reddened or flaky scalp is not infrequently a consequence. This in turn leads to hair breakage or even hair loss due to the resulting nutrient deficiency and insufficient blood flow to the scalp.
Ammonia, a toxic nitrogen compound, is found in many hair cosmetic dyes. This chemical helps to literally split open the protective covering of every hair. Why is that? Because this is the only way to ensure optimal penetration of the color pigments into the hair. In addition, the ammonia and other ingredients, such as oxidizing agents, change the pigments present in the hair. In order to compensate for this "aggressive" property at least to a certain extent, care substances are implemented in almost all hair dyes today. They provide more softness, silkiness and shine. Amines also give the product a pleasant scent.
- How to make juicy hot dogs
- What gives China a bad rap
- Why is Citigroup leaving London
- Why are Pakistan and India enemies
- How can I check my Indian Visa
- Are people way too emotional
- Why shouldn't California be allowed to resign
- Do the people in Afghanistan speak Hindi?
- What does the CIA think of Trump
- What is the Kannada word for excuse me?
- Is it okay to shave every day
- What is Emilio Estevez's nationality?
- Is Christianity corrupt in America?
- What is the use of learning Sanskrit
- What's the biggest irony about IIT
- What is your favorite Indian airline
- Why do people hate Joel Osteen
- What are some uses of sound waves
- What is the taste of jam
- Defamation is protected by free speech
- What is the impact of earned media
- Why do people believe in holidays
- Why did Exo lose its popularity?
- What are wise goals