Why do we thank
Why saying thank you is important
The word thank you is a social lubricant. It does not cost us anything and can have a lot of positive effects for coexistence with others. By saying thank you, we recognize each other's achievement. We convey to him that we do not take his commitment for granted. So thank you expresses respect for the other. Thanking you is especially important in a partnership and in love.
For the recipient, the word thank you makes them feel that they are being taken seriously. He learns that we are honoring his efforts. The balance between give and take is preserved.
However, there are also people who cannot accept a thank you or a compliment. For them the attention is rather uncomfortable.
For us, thanking us also has positive effects. For example, we make ourselves aware that there are other people who support us. We feel joy and happiness that others treat us well. Other people like to be around because they feel valued by us. Of course, thank you shouldn't be a polite phrase or a means of manipulating others.
If we are one of those people who have previously been rather careless towards others and have only thanked them a little, then we should plan to consciously thank them for 1 week when others do us something good. We will probably then also find that "thank you" is one of the magic words.
- What is Namibia
- What happens to Thibaut Courtois
- What is a steel toe boot
- Why is it called Incredible India
- What language do Japanese speak
- What's your favorite word in English
- Makes Amazon possible the anti-vaccination movement
- Pakistan is a member of the UN 1
- What are unknown facts about Republic Day
- What does an engineer manager do
- What is the United Progressive Alliance
- Who invented the toilet lid seat?
- Increases gold in value
- How are edible water bottles made
- What is the biggest scam
- Are sunflower seeds ketogenic diet-friendly
- What is the best VPN service
- How do you say no in Malayalam
- Indonesia What is Sukarno's biggest mistake
- How is a lawful order defined?
- How can I learn Belgian Dutch
- Is libertarianism versus liberalism
- Which is better fast or VW Polo
- What is the ugliest fighter jet
- What are your favorite songs for animation topics
- Shows a smile when speaking
- What is the next big technological breakthrough
- Which foods start with the letter K.
- Why no Indian politicians on Quora
- What is an example of an allusion
- What happens on the orientation day at DU
- What is the requirement to be a nuclear engineer
- How do air traffic controllers track planes?
- Why is inertia a deadly sin