Can India defeat China in mobile technology
Work has changed. This applies not only to the way work is organized in the company, but also to the framework conditions that determine how work is experienced individually by each individual employee.
Standardization, offshoring and outsourcing shape the reorganization processes of companies. These developments meet people for whom work has long been characterized by two conditions.
Work is unbounded.
The distinction between work and leisure or at home is becoming more and more difficult due to constant availability, the establishment of home offices and customer or project-oriented working hours.
And work is subjectified.
Each individual is made increasingly responsible for the success or failure of his or her tasks and career planning. The framework conditions are becoming more and more difficult and your own design options are decreasing.
Together with ver.di, the I am more Wert.de initiative wants to safeguard the interests of IT employees as well as possible.
The approaches that we develop as a union must do justice to the complexity of industry development if they are to have a lasting effect.
We are working on this continuously - together with the employees and our members. Because it is they who create the values in the industry and therefore have to be the focus.
The event takes place in Mercure Hotel Hamburg City (ship) KAI 10 - The Floating Experience, Amsinckstraße 53, 20097 Hamburg from 4.30 p.m. instead of.
All interested parties are cordially invited.
- Why is Rajnikant still so popular today
- What is the most objective news agency
- Is Trump's presidential campaign actually broke
- Why don't Muslims respect the US?
- What do NRIs love about India
- What is the purpose of newspapers
- Why do aliens keep hiding from us?
- Elvis and Marilyn Monroe slept together
- In general, women are more honest than men
- How are transgender people treated in Bahrain
- Are coins ever cleaned
- Why are no churches taxed in the US?
- Who designed the most Ferrari cars
- Whatever sounds bother INTJs the most
- Are Ponzi Program companies illegal
- What does devanga mean
- Does the BJP support secularism?
- What is the truth about Veer Savarkar
- What is required to import export motorcycles
- Which characteristics define fashion merchandising
- Why are Australia and England enemies
- How many apps do you use REGULARLY
- Why would a Protestant convert to Catholicism?
- How important is brand marketing
- What is beautiful for you in life
- Why is my printer printing poor quality
- Indians can buy property in Italy
- How was Princess Diana buried
- Most black people like rap music
- How controversial is Taylor Swift
- Why did the British Empire establish Wahhabism?
- What does Ad Astra
- When will Christianity die?