How can I teach myself Chinese fluently?
"Teaches Chinese much faster than with conventional learning methods - and that with only 17 minutes of learning time per day"
Using numerous innovative test methods, learn and repeat the Chinese vocabulary until it is stored in your long-term memory. These vocabulary will be you never forget again and how to recite in your sleep.
Texts, phrases and expressions:
You can apply your vocabulary through authentic, sound texts and dialogues in full sentences and in a thematic context at. Soon you will be able to read books in Chinese and watch original Chinese films.
Learn Chinese grammar:
Of course, the rules of language are not left out of the daily tasks either: With help clearly understandable grammar chapter - illustrated by numerous examples - you will learn Chinese grammar from the ground up and according to a didactically meaningful system.
Sentence structure trainer:
You will learn with the help of the sentence structure trainer playful sentences in Chinese to build.
The program automatically checks whether you are correct. This will quickly give you a good feel for Chinese syntax.
The verb system is the heart of every language. Here you will learn to conjugate the most important verbs and the Formation and Application of the Times in Chinese.
Long-term memory words:
After you've completed the daily tasks, we'll show you one Overview with all the words that are already in your long-term memory. This list serves as a visualization of your previous performance, as motivation and for repetition.
Are you interested in a certain topic but can hardly find any vocabulary for it in your language course? No problem! You have the opportunity, own words and their Chinese translation to enter. These are then queried in the daily tasks just like the vocabulary contained in the course.
So that the daily tasks are new every day exciting and innovative stay, these different learning topics are not dealt with in separate blocks, but are presented in a mixed manner according to the topic and your level of learning. This is how your daily learning experience remains always interesting and makes you want to continue learning a few minutes longer.
Order a Chinese course and start immediately »
- Research is necessary for national development
- Who pays for damage to private jets
- Is French and Italian understandable for both sides
- Why do mafia people always say watch
- What happens when an aneurysm bursts
- How did Hinduism develop
- How Difficult is Avaya 7130X Certification
- Why do shadows have no color
- How do I model something mathematically
- What does unidad mean in Spanish
- Can HPD be cured
- What does Tesla do with returned cars
- Narcissists become murderers
- What is a turntable
- How does China censor the Internet 1
- What is the interesting news today
- Trump ruined Ann Coulter
- Why do some people hate television
- Is beauty surgery just vanity
- Is it worth it to be bilingual
- The Indian media state is controlled
- All American Democrats are Liberals
- What is apostolic
- Are emus friendly animals