How much is the earth worth
The sun is the central body of our solar system and the source of all life. It is already assumed that it has been shining with its current brightness for 5 billion years. The fossil energy reserves also have their origins in solar energy. Most regenerative energy sources are also directly or indirectly derived from solar energy. The sun consists of about 80% hydrogen, 20% helium and only 0.1% other elements. The following table shows the most important data of the sun compared to the earth.
|Diameter||1,392,520 km||12 756 km|
|scope||4,373,097 km||40 075 km|
|Surface||6,0874· 1012 km2||5,101· 108 km2|
|volume||1,4123· 1018 km3||1,0833· 1012 km3|
|Dimensions||1,9891· 1030 kg||5,9742· 1024 kg|
|medium density||1.409 g / cm3||5.516 g / cm3|
|Gravity acceleration||274.0 m / s2||9.81 m / s2|
|Surface temperature||5 777 K||288 K|
|Midpoint temperature||15,000,000 K||6 700 K|
|Radiance / irradiance||63 110,000 W / m2||1 361 W / m2|
|Distance earth-sun||1,5· 108 km|
Extensive tables, graphics and information provide facts and figures on renewable energies, energy use, greenhouse gas emissions and climate protection. more...
The anti-wind power movement has long been warning of harmful infrasound from wind power plants and the ZDF is producing a sensational program on the subject. We do the fact check. Do wind turbines really emit dangerous infrasound or is that a pseudo-argument with which completely unfounded fears are to be stoked in order to throw sand in the gears of wind energy expansion and the energy transition? more...
Can we really still save the climate? The climate crisis requires many changes. But many cannot imagine this. Why is that? What shapes us What role does the subconscious play? What actually is cognitive dissonance? Why are positive vision and positive communication so important? We clarify these questions and together with you we will make the seemingly impossible possible! more...
Özden Terli, Stefan Rahmstorf and Volker Quaschning are once again talking plain language about climate. The guest is Carla Reemtsma from Fridays For Future. more...
- Who was the first Arab nationalist
- Should I keep going to church
- What if Africa were annexed by America?
- What human jobs have monkeys filled
- What are a woman's duties
- States should have more power
- Why did XXXTentacion have to die
- What does Modi's victory mean for India
- Sinusitis causes eye pain
- Why do Catholic Christians need a Pope
- What is the future of Facebook shares
- Did you kill someone out of revenge?
- Did God create evolution
- What is the monomer of polymer cellulose
- Should democracy only come after economic prosperity
- From which countries are people considered to be Chinese?
- When was the very first opera composed?
- Are their x-ray glasses under development?
- What is deborah in chinese
- What is Hermione Granger's middle name
- Should Trump win the Nobel Peace Prize
- Is an inboard boat harder to steer
- Is a non-denominational church a denomination
- Are we connected to our past lives