What kind of language is HTML
HTML is a "language" for computers and is the abbreviation of the English term "Hypertext Markup Language". Translated one could say: "Markup language for hypertext". HTML is the basis for all pages on the Internet and has existed since 1992.
A hypertext is a text that is linked to other texts. You do that with a link, a shortcut. When the visitor to an Internet page clicks on a link, he comes to the other page.
Markup language is a way of telling the computer what a text should look like. For example, if you want a word to be written in bold, with bold letters, you specify it in the markup language. Special commands and symbols are used for this. It looks something like this: "This is
In this way, you can not only determine which text is displayed, but also in which color and in which size. You can also use HTML to determine, for example, what color the background is and where a certain image is displayed. The computer then turns the HTML text into a correct, easily legible text.
There are also other search results for "HTML" from Blinde Kuh and Ask Finn.
- What are the characteristics of BJP followers
- How can US sanctions affect Russia?
- Why is Australia vs China 1
- Where can I learn the Korean language
- Why did Japan change the flag?
- What is structured commodity finance
- How did Hitler influence the world?
- Which is the best car under 4L
- Where can I buy unbleached white eggs?
- Are flights at 2 a.m. cheaper
- Who is Maa Durga's husband
- How does a nation actually declare war
- Hinduism is coming back to Indonesia
- Who's worse than a narcissist
- Some people regret having children
- Why do liberals hate America so much
- Which tattoo stands for meaning and purpose
- Hold back democracy in India
- What is the goal of ISKCON
- Tony Romas Jakarta is really good
- Why should I develop people's skills
- Megachurches are only companies
- What are the top songs that you like
- What happens after a deposit