When will Nepal surrender to China
From Beijing via Lhasa to Kathmandu
On this comprehensive and popular trip from Beijing via Lhasa to Kathmandu, you will discover China, Tibet and Nepal, three regions that have been closely interwoven for centuries, full of contrasts, great impressions and sights.
From the Middle Kingdom to the Himalayas
At the beginning of the trip you drive to the Great Wall and marvel at the Imperial Palace and the Forbidden City in Beijing. Later, tour the famous Terracotta Army in Xian, take a boat ride to the Bingling Grottoes of Lanzhou, and explore the old mosque in Xining. With the sky train you cross the deserted expanses of the Qinghai-Tibet plateau and reach the holy city of Lhasa. Here, in legendary Tibet, you will find magnificent palaces, remote monasteries and centuries-old pilgrimage traditions of Buddhism. On your bus rides along the Friendship Highway you can enjoy wonderful panoramas from deep blue lakes to the snow-capped Himalayan giants on the horizon. Experience the myth of Tibet up close.
Fascination on Mount Everest
A trip to the vicinity of the Mount Everest base camp at Rongbuk Monastery lets you feel the fascination of the highest mountain on earth. A memorable moment.
Culture and tradition in Kathmandu
With a spectacular scheduled flight you float over the Himalayas to Nepal and land in the lively capital Kathmandu. This is where this unforgettable travel experience comes to an end. Look forward to the most important religious sights of Buddhist and Hindu culture.
Evaluation of our customers4,5(109 × rated)
The evaluation shown results automatically from all online questionnaires completed by our travel guests after the end of the trip.
- Great Wall and Terracotta Army (UNESCO)
- Bike tour on the historical city walls of Xian
- Leisurely boat trip to the Bingling Grottoes
- Walk in the footsteps of the Dalai Lama in Lhasa and experience Buddhist traditions up close
- Along the Friendship Highway to magnificent palaces and remote monasteries of Tibet
- Mount Everest within reach at Rongbuk Monastery
- Fantastic views of the Tibetan Himalayas with a panoramic flight to Nepal
- Itinerary with very good altitude adjustment
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu
The special thing about this trip
- "Hop on, please": take the Lhasa train to the heart of Tibet in a relaxed way in the sleeping compartment
- What exactly is haki in one piece
- Where should I use Python
- Which national holiday is today?
- How affected was the British economy after decolonization
- What do narcissists think of Jesus?
- There is no question 4
- What is conduction convection and radiation
- What does paapa mean in Tamil
- Why do you like Rabindranath Tagore
- Do the people in Japan not speak English?
- Which country has the most bald heads?
- How did the Roman culture influence the arts
- Why are people so vulnerable
- How has Modis' policy had a positive impact on India
- Why do dogs have such a short lifespan
- East Africans are darker than Native Australians
- Why is nationalism such a big problem
- What is city as a plural noun
- Is there really platonic love
- Why was the Second World War fought
- What is the name of this style 1
- What's your child's favorite healthy snack
- Where can I buy baby products online
- How is life in an engineering school