Why did Jet Airways fire pilots
Swiss and their pilots are at odds with each other
When two quarrel, there are always two versions of how it came about. This was also the case in the open dispute between Swiss and their pilots that broke out over the weekend. This much is clear: the airline has broken off negotiations on a new collective labor agreement - the Swiss version of the collective agreement - and at the same time terminated the current set of rules, which will expire on March 31, 2022.
The pilots' union was not ready to negotiate a new contract that would secure the future in the long term, said Swiss in a statement on Saturday (February 6). "Aeropers was only willing to negotiate temporary crisis measures upon receipt of the current collective labor agreement." But in view of the “difficult years ahead” with an excess of pilots, a “sustainable contract” is needed.
Swiss leadership allegedly did not want an arbitrator
With the criticized it sounds quite different. A second, temporary austerity package to deal with the corona crisis has been negotiated since September, according to Aeropers. It would have included savings of up to 20 percent wage, the possibility of extra work and a lot of flexibility. "Overall, savings in cockpit staff of 130 million francs would have been possible."
The termination by Swiss is the “sad low point of the social partnership” and a “worrying sign from the company towards the pilots”, Aeropers continued. That does not increase the willingness to negotiate. The proposal to call in an arbitrator was also rejected by the Swiss leadership.
- Why did people from Pakistan emigrate?
- South Koreans can easily visit the US
- If the flu lowers the IQ
- Is Donald Trump the best example of democracy
- What are rights issue shares
- Who is the greatest character in Irish history
- What are Midwestern values
- Can someone be too positive
- Is that a meteorite 1
- Should I believe in a rich pastor?
- How to become an effective negotiator
- How are aircraft engines generally cooled?
- Can the police fix the Pune traffic?
- How can you prove someone is narcissistic?
- What is a medical technology degree
- Are the people of Sri Lanka secular or religious?
- Why is Greek called Greek
- How much do new pilots earn
- Cutting onions can damage your eyes
- Why do people live a double life
- Crossdressing is common in Japan
- Is it better to lease Mercedes or BMW
- Why don't IT companies hire freelancers
- Eyesight can be improved in 1 day