What is a coalition government
Coalition government (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Co | a | li | ti | ons | government, Plural: Ko | a | li | ti | ons | re | gie | run
- IPA: [koaliˈʦi̯oːnsʀeˌɡiːʀʊŋ]
- 1) politics Government made up of representatives from several political parties
- Determinative compound from nouns coalition and government as well as the joint element-s
- 1) sole government
- 1) government
- 1) “During the negotiations to form a Coalition government running in Turkey, it is important to look again at the results of the parliamentary elections on June 7th. "
- 1) “The mood in the Austrian Coalition government has reached a new low. "
- 1) “The CSU was very angry, the SPD in distress, only Merkel swam despite the veritable false start of her third Coalition government like the chives on the soup: no risk of ruin. "
- Nominative: singular Coalition government; Plural Coalition governments
- Genitive: singular Coalition government; Plural Coalition governments
- Dative: singular Coalition government; Plural Coalition governments
- Accusative: singular Coalition government; Plural Coalition governments
- Italian: 1) governo di coalizione (male)
Similar words (German): Anagrams = government coalition
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Despite a promise to the contrary Coalition government the federal government has delivered new arms deliveries to Saudi Arabia.“
German Economic News, September 20, 2018
„It went completely unspectacular on the stage: The formation of one Coalition government from CSU and free voters in Bavaria. But not much will change for the Free State.“
ZDF today, November 02, 2018
„On Saturday, Austria's Chancellor, Sebastian Kurz, announced after the collapse of his Coalition government held early elections due to a corruption scandal.“
Sputnik Germany, May 20, 2019
„In the seven weeks after his election victory, Prime Minister Netanyahu has none Coalition government can form. As a result, the Knesset disbanded itself. In the spirit of Netanyahu, there will be new elections.“
Deutsche Welle, May 29, 2019
„The new one has become ambitious Coalition government committed to climate policy. The country is to become the first affluent society without fossil fuels. The goals collide with the powerful timber industry, for example.“
sueddeutsche.de, June 11, 2019
„The parliament in Tunisia has a new one Coalition government agreed.“
dradio.de, February 27, 2020
„In the first Coalition government are built into conflicts under Prime Minister Sánchez.“
sueddeutsche.de, January 13, 2020
„Bulgaria's opposition socialists have passed a motion of no confidence in parliament against the conservative-nationalist Coalition government introduced in Sofia.“
NZZ, January 20, 2020
„Spain expels refugees to Mauritania. 'Left' Coalition government makes access to asylum difficult for Yemenis.“
young world, February 03, 2020
„The political practice of Coalition government in Vienna is at the expense of the smaller partner.“
New Germany, April 26, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "coalition government":
Novelty:… Origin of the term: 1) Latin novus (new) Examples of use: 1) The formation of a coalition government was a novelty for our country. English translations: ...
coalition: ... freedom of association, coalition war, coalition party, coalition partner, right of coalition, coalition government, coalition agreement, coalition negotiations, coalition agreement ...
vláda: ... (member of government, government spokesman, seat of government, government resolution); koaliční vláda (coalition government) 2) za vládu někoho2 (under whose rule) 3) bez…
Provincial Council: “Cooperation in a proportional government is also not a sure indicator of a closed joint parliamentary work, as is usual in a coalition government
Coalition governments:… Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun Koalitionsregierung genitive plural of the noun Koalitionsregierung dative plural of the noun Koalitionsregierung accusative…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Koalitionsregierung" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 21, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Koalitionsregierung/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "coalition government" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Coalition governments (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ko | a | li | ti | ons | re | gie | run | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Coalition agreement (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die coalition agreement; Majority of the ...
Coalition agreements (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ko | a | li | ti | ons | ver | ein | ba | run | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Coalition negotiations (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Koalitionsverhandlung; Plural ...
Coalition negotiations (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ko | a | li | ti | ons | ver | hand | lun | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Coalition agreement (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular coalition agreement; Majority of coalition agreements ...
Coalition agreement (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ko | a | li | ti | ons | ver | tra | ges Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Coalition agreement (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ko | a | li | ti | ons | ver | contract Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Coalition agreements (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ko | a | li | ti | ons | ver | contracted pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
Coalition agreements (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ko | a | li | ti | ons | ver | trä | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
- How do I separate love from friendship
- How to successfully treat fungal acne
- How can I easily understand web services
- Have you read the Book of Mormon?
- What does Matthew 7
- All American Democrats are Liberals
- Who has never named Trump their president?
- What are some interesting RTI questions asked
- Have you ever been robbed in public?
- Are the people of Sri Lanka secular or religious?
- How does an A affect my GPA
- What is a BTS pattern
- What is Russia's official language
- What does it mean to change careers
- What are cool small tourist towns
- What is the political state of Belgium
- How does competition benefit large companies?
- How is cult fit gym
- How much do congressmen make
- When are colored flashlights useful?
- Why doesn't CBI raid politicians in India
- How do philosophers think
- When were superpowers thought of in history
- Why, in general, are scientists also atheists?
- What are the top 10 18 anime
- What are the uses of pomegranate seeds
- What kind of mystical things happened in Dominica
- Why did Sweden help Hitler?
- What is the main cause of gender discrimination
- How independent is the BBC
- Baseball players carry mugs
- What does Article 35 actually mean?
- Why is there always traffic in Recife