Which size dining table can accommodate 6
Which table size is the right one?
With our dining tables you determine the height, length and width. But which dimensions are most suitable? How do you decide which dimensions are right for your own needs? In order to be able to answer the question about the correct table dimensions, other questions would first have to be clarified:
- How big is the room or the space for the table?
Give your new dining table enough "space" in the room.
- How many people will usually use the table at the same time?
So how many people should there be at least? With that you determined the Minimum size Your dining table, so that the regular number of people can be seated.
- Which seating furniture is used?
Chairs with flared legs or expansive upholstered chairs with armrests naturally require more space than chairs with straight legs.
The right table lengthWhen determining the correct table length, you should start with the number of people who use the dining table on a daily basis. However, if you have a large room available in which a larger table model can be easily integrated, you can of course measure the length generously.
Usually one calculates 50 cm to 70 cm per person or per place setting - depending on how tightly or comfortably you want to sit. It should be noted, however, that the table width also has an influence on the appropriate table length. If you opt for a particularly wide dining table, for example, people can be comfortably seated on both ends. If, on the other hand, it is a narrow dining table, the front sides can no longer be occupied (or there would be less space on the long side if a person were to sit on the front side).
And the table model also influences the recommended table length. If it is a classic dining table with 4 table legs, only the table length between the studs can be taken into account when placing the people.
The right table widthWhen it comes to the right dining table width, as a rule 40 cm per place setting included and preferably a 10 cm to 20 cm wide strip in the middle of the dining table as Space for bowls, bowls or decorations.
The right table heightWhich table height is right for you depends on the one hand on the seating furniture that is used - especially if you already have chairs and are looking for a matching dining table. On the other hand, your body size is of course relevant when determining the appropriate table height. The Standard dining table height is around 75/76 cm. This fits best for people of average height (about 1.65 m to 1.85 m), but is also comfortable for (slightly) taller or shorter people. However, if you and the other people in your household are significantly smaller or taller than average, then it makes sense to adjust the table size accordingly.
Here are some guidelines for calculating the appropriate table height:
- There should be approx. 27 cm to 32 cm between the top edge of the table top and the seat.
- The seat height of chairs is usually between 45 cm and 48 cm
The right table size for round dining tablesThe following formula can be used to determine the correct table size - i.e. the diameter - for a round dining table:
Diameter in cm x Pi ÷ 60 cm = number of possible seats at the table
The following applies:
- Pi = 3.14
- 60 cm = average space required by one person at the dining table
And for everyone who likes to be flexible: How about an extendable table. Different pull-out systems are used with COMNATA dining tables, with the help of which the dining tables can be enlarged quickly and easily.
- What is physics
- How cold it gets in Surat
- How do I teach myself mechanical engineering
- What is the official language for England
- What religions and civilizations worship nature
- Which airline is best for direct travel?
- Why damaged people are the smartest
- What are the worst photos from WWII
- When did a child's tears confuse you?
- Which Japanese drama should I watch? Why?
- How independent is the BBC
- What is Godrej Sky Gardens in Badlapur
- How should Godrej Nest invest
- How does a spy work
- What will happen 100 years later
- How good is the PM Modis business team
- Is German or French a business language
- What authority does the Pope have
- Who makes UK laws unconstitutional?
- Will human progress ever slow down?
- What does Ad Astra
- How can an individual become a genius
- Deceive narcissists for ignoring you
- Why do people like to respond to videos
- Why do Pakistani radios play Indian songs
- Where did philosophical idealism come from?
- What is the best iron
- Iran What are the possible Iranian supercomputers
- How can I be a sweet person
- What distinguishes the worst charitable fundraising drives
- Are women oppressed in Pakistan?
- How do you play squash
- Why is eBay laying off 300 employees