The size of Eternity Diamond wedding rings can be changed
Titanium rings | Can you make it smaller or larger?
With titanium rings, the ring size should be measured carefully because they are difficult to change. If you determine your ring size with our free measuring tape, you are entitled to a free ring size change.
Titanium is a fascinating metal, but difficult to work with. Due to its corrosion resistance to organic acids and sea water, it is also becoming more and more important in the commercial sector. Wedding rings made of titanium are elegant and so light that you can hardly feel them on your finger. Thanks to its special properties, titanium has also been in great demand among jewelry lovers since the 1990s and is already the new "in-metal". Today titanium can be designed in such a way that it has a high-quality, very elegant look and is similar to expensive platinum Titanium is far superior to platinum in terms of wearability, but what to do if the ring is too tight or too big?
Have high quality titanium rings made tighter
In the course of life, physical changes can also make it necessary to change the size of the ring. If the titanium ring is too big, it often ends up unworn in the drawer because the wearer cannot find a goldsmith to change. In most cases, widening or narrowing conventional wedding rings made of gold is not a problem. The jeweler can tighten or enlarge them in just a few steps. However, titanium is hard, brittle and tough and cannot be easily reworked. Therefore, changing the size of titanium rings is more difficult, but not an insoluble problem. To change a titanium ring, it is usually melted down and a new, matching ring is made from the mass. The procedure for narrowing is the same. If only a slight expansion of the ring is necessary, a titanium ring can be carefully milled off on the inside.
Making titanium rings smaller - it depends on the metal
If you want to change the size of your titanium ring, the metal must first be of high quality and should have at least purity grade II (C.p. TI = commercial pure titanium). Cheap goods from China are not suitable for post-processing and are not recommended by us. If the titanium ring is made of high quality metal, however, you can have it tightened a bit.
Expand titanium rings with high-tech processes
Titanium, even when alloyed with various metals, cannot be worked in traditional goldsmithing tools. Titanium rings are therefore manufactured using special high-tech processes. Nevertheless, the processing at the jeweler takes place according to the model of traditional jewelry processing techniques. The brilliant edging is also traditionally done manually. If a titanium ring is melted down, the rhodium plating that was previously applied is no longer necessary. For classic tension rings, gold and / or platinum are usually combined with titanium. Tension rings made of several metals can also be changed in size. However, each of the materials must come from perfect production. This service is only offered by qualified goldsmiths.
While the goldsmith can easily change the size of silver and gold rings, titanium presents him with special challenges. But even in this case we at MYTRAURINGstore.de will find the right solution for you.
- How to put on a poker face
- How is intraocular pressure measured by ophthalmologists
- What is a great passage
- What is political theory
- Who is stronger RAW or ISI
- Can I volunteer for a prosthesis?
- Why did you stop playing PUBG
- How are animals like people
- Amber necklace for teething
- Why do you trust religion over logic
- Urdu is derived from Sanskrit or Hindi
- Western Turkey becomes independent
- Was the tiger tank effective
- Why is the Thai Baht strong
- Do Turkish men prefer women who smoke
- Get paid weekly or biweekly
- Why does a man get emotional
- How do I live beautifully
- What is a political organization
- How did Dhirubhai Ambani conduct his research
- What do people think of Hitler today?
- Why do some Orthodox Jews hate Israel?
- Do you smile even when you are depressed?
- What are the unknown facts about Kannada
- How can I get free tuition fees
- Why is liberalism idealistic
- Why should we go to the temple?
- Who is the owner of the dark web
- Which are some of the best dialogues out of Bollywood
- What are some characteristics of a perfectionist
- What are examples of indicators
- Have you already failed NNN
- Will Pakistan defeat India in the future
- Do freebies actually work