How do dominant people think
Self-Awareness Test: How Dominant Are You?
Are you one of those people who like to have everything under control? Or do you let yourself get confused quickly? After all, having a healthy self-confidence and asserting your own interests is not wrong as long as you keep the needs of your counterpart in mind. Do the test for men or for women.
Whoever gives in, forgets himself
You don't like to be the center of attention and leave important decisions to other people? Then you often take a step back and appear less dominant. This is certainly an advantage in many situations. But if you only think about others, you can quickly fall by the wayside. Work on your self-confidence and make demands. That makes you happier and more balanced. And that also has a positive effect on your charisma.
A ramp pig annoys other people
Or maybe you are more of the dominant type? You come into a room and are immediately the center of attention. Regardless of whether you do this consciously or unconsciously, it can quickly annoy other people and turn away from you. Then sooner or later you will be alone.
Find a healthy mediocrity
Neither one extreme nor the other is good in the long run. Therefore, you should position yourself somewhere in the middle where you feel comfortable. Take responsibility and make decisions, but at the same time be considerate and accommodating to others. You will see that this goes down best with other people.
Display - With ElitePartner.de you can now find the partner who really suits you. Get to know cultured, sophisticated singles who, like you, are looking for a steady relationship. You will receive at least 200 suitable partner suggestions via scientific matching.Register now for free. Because a happy relationship is no coincidence ... This way to ElitePartner.de.
- Is Krabi a good honeymoon destination
- Why do accountants view Trump's financial records
- John Stuart Mill was a socialist
- Why does the pH value increase with decreasing CO2
- What do banks sell
- Can we see the law as freedom?
- What is the Treaty of Allahabad
- What is the use of Huffman coding
- Why are people fixated on Meghan Markle
- Can someone become a Roma gypsy
- Why did Pakistan join the UN
- Are you going to San Francisco 1
- What is the national animal of Australia
- What does an ash tree symbolize
- Why is your favorite artist your favorite
- How are ultraviolet rays generated
- Are British troops still in Belize?
- What is the cache memory specialized in?
- Why should we introduce Sanskrit to the Tamils
- How was the Telugu language created
- How would Ireland benefit from multiculturalism
- Indian Hindus are radicalized
- What caused the scientific revolution
- Why is it good to be a leader?